1. Career Now that Nick has his path straight, it is now my time to shine. I will be working in my field by years end. Pay is unimportant, as long as I am working in my field I know I will be happier in life and nothing will stop me from achieving this goal.
2. Home I would like to stop renting and own a house/townhouse this year. We are already taking the steps to achieve this goal. This is a very exciting achievement for Nick and I to strive for and will do anything to get us there this year.
3. Body I want to run and finish one half-marathon. I am signed up for the marathon for the end of next month. I want my training to prove worth it in the end and this will be a personal achievement that will help me to build strength and confidence in all that I do by showing that endurance really does pay off in the end.
4. Friendship I am a very hateful person, I don't play nice with others. I want to make one new friend and keep them by being less judgmental and hopefully more understanding that a friendship can go through ups and downs and that it can end up more one sided depending on circumstances.
5. Medication I am horrible at remembering to take my medication which then turns me into an emotional roller coaster that Nick so patiently puts up with. I want to regiment myself to make sure I take my medication everyday making me feel better and also making others around me happier as well.
Current Mood: grateful
Current Music: "Last to Know" Three Days Grace